|I guess the glory of Milwaukee keeps calling to me.|
But I do have some interesting stuff planned for when I can next get back for a long sit at the keyboard:
- Similar to the Marc Miller post, notes from Jeff Dee, who also offered a Q&A seminar at Gary Con IX, and also refereed a game I had the fortune of attending.
- Comparisons of my recent experiences playing several different superhero RPG's: Hideouts & Hoodlums, Savage Worlds, Marvel Super Heroes and Villains & Vigilantes 3rd edition.
- A retrospective on TWERPS, "The World's Easiest Roleplaying System" of the 90's, my happy experiences with it and what I've recently learned about it's history.
- A critical review of Stars Without Number, how it's played for me, why I like it, what I think its flaws are and what I'd like to see change for its upcoming 2nd edition.
- Heads You Win, a satirical yet totally playable role-play rule system that fits complete on a single 4" x 6" note-card.
- Maaayyybe finally getting back to that comparison of XP systems I started last month.